Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Coming Soon"Minna Minni"

Much Awaited childrens animated series Minna minni is on verge of completion.We hope to release the 3d animated classic folk stories by May.The series has two lead characters "Ammu" a cute little village girl and her friend "Minnu",a lovely talking parrot.
After they ventures into forest they come to meet friends of "minnu' the parrot.They share stories with them and sing songs and dance making their day out really great and cool.
Minna is presented and produced by auriga creations,the production house of auriga multimedia.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.

teatimer said...

All best wishes for your new animated
3d series.

Rajeesh__

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.