Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My dear Friends..

This is my extreme privilege to invite all of my TRKHSS family members to the opening ceremony of our school web site.

www.trkhss.com

I know most of the you(alumnus) will be busy either with their job or higher studies,but if the situation gives a slight chance of taking an off from your duty,please try yourself hard to make this Monday free just till noon to be once again gathered here in our school premises.
Apart from the url opening,the alumni association proudly wishes to announce the formation of "AASWAS" --about which you already have known I hope.So the school needs your individual presence for the grand ceremony which will also be presided by officials from our Kerala Higher Secondary Education Board.

Wishing you a good week and hoping to see you all on that prestigious event.



On Behalf of TRKHSS ALUMNI and AASWAS
Romeio John Paul
Pres. AASWAS

No comments: